Sale Signage – Effective Ways to Promote Sales in Every Season
Have you been strategizing or planning an upcoming sale for your business? Sales attract customers and clients because consumers want to feel like they’re getting the best possible deal. However, many stores aren’t quite sure how to promote this in their shops. Signage plays an important role in promoting your sale.
Not sure what signage you need? Start by asking yourself these questions:
- Do you have the same sale every year?
- Do you switch up sales or have an impulsive “just because it’s a Thursday sale”?
- Will you need outdoor signage to promote your sale?
- Do you have window space you will be using to promote this sale?
These are questions you need to think about when choosing the best signage for you and your sales. Here is a quick breakdown of different kinds of signs we think are great for sales and how they can be used to promote a sales event:
- Wall Lettering: Wall lettering is a permanent sign. This is great for getting customers’ attention about sales and it looks classic and classy. They can be used repeatedly for your sales if you keep them simple.
- Etched or Frosted Glass: This is also a permanent option. It’s high quality and eye-catching. However, they are not easily changeable. So it’s important to keep this in mind when choosing an elegant frosted glass sign.
- Printed Window Shades: Another excellent way to get customers excited! These are great for big holiday sales! Again, this is permanent signage and cannot be changed up. However, they are of excellent quality and can be used annually.
- Digital: Digital is on trend in signage right now! These signs are easy to change up and configure. It’s a great choice for any retail business or sales strategy to have at least one digital sign.
- Cut-outs: Cutouts always attract attention to an area. People love to pose and take selfies with cutouts. So you’re going to get a ton of impressions with these. These are also changeable. Be sure to ask your signage consultant how to change them for every sale and promotional offer!
- Menu Boards: This is especially important for restaurants or retailers like phone stores. They can help cut down on lines when sales are going on or update to let consumers know what items are for sale or on special today. Temporary and easily changeable signage you should consider.
- Flags: These temporary signs are not only easy maintenance, but they also are great at garnering attention from consumers looking for a deal. Flags are extremely affordable choices as well.
- Banners: Banners are always a great way to capture attention regarding sales. Consumers can see it from the street easily and become interested in what you have for sale. These temporary signs can be switched up in a flash. They are also affordable and low maintenance.
- A-frames: Temporary signs also known as sandwich signs are excellent to let people know you have a sale going on. This is wonderful for any stores that are in high foot traffic areas as well. You could do a chalkboard A -frame or a letter-changing A-frame. There are so many choices and it’s a very versatile sign to have around.
- Window Decals: Window decals are one of consumers favorite signs. They love seeing creative window decals for sales throughout the year. If you’re in a mall or outdoor strip mall these are some of the best signs to get attention from a passerby. They are eyepopping and have a magical pull over anyone, especially during the holiday season!
With so many options, it’s always a good idea to reach out to Signarama’s local sign experts who can help you put together the right signage for your sales event– contact us today to get started!